A Few Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
Brett, the owner of the company, takes care of you throughout your experience with A1, from an initial rough estimate, scheduling, final estimates and the actual cleaning. He was great! He was punctual with the actual cleaning appointment and when returning all my texts and calls.
The day of the cleaning, before starting he measured all the rooms and was able to quickly put together 4 quotes for different treatments, including a green option. The cheapest option was very cheap. I went with the second cheapest option and I was very happy with my choice.
With regards to the actual cleaning, we had just over 1,500 sq ft of carpet to be cleaned in our newly purchased home, and there were a lot of spots. I didn’t think Brett was going to be able to take care of them all but I would say he got around 95%, the remaining spots being paint splashes. He did a great job and was very fast too, finishing under 2 hrs. I was very happy with his job and would absolutely recommend his carpet cleaning services. A great overall experience, with great results for a reasonable price!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 week ago
Had a wonderful experience with Brett this morning. Brett was on time, let me know when he was on his way. We went over options with no pressure to upgrade. He was thorough but also 'kwik.' He was also able to show me what grossness had been in my carpets. I would recommend his service to anyone.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Brett was super fast, and managed to fit us into a quick last minute time slot. He was very professional and the carpet looks fantastic. 10/10 would recommend!! We are moving and this took so much stress off our plates.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
This is the second time I have had Brett here to clean the carpets— he has done an excellent job! The first time he came our family was hit by the flu, he wore a mask and still got the job done!
I have also used other commercial cleaning organizations and I was really unhappy. I highly recommend A-1 Leila dry!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Brett was amazing!!!! Have had used services locally for carpet cleaning in the past,future will be A-1 KWIK DRY from now on. Love that he has a go green package, due to having two small dogs,safe for them and my family. Carpets look great very pleased 😀
Here at A-1 Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning & Air Duct Cleaning, our main goals for 2016 has been to not only give you the best service possible, the best level of clean possible, but also to educate our clients as much as possible as well. Over the years we have had the pleasure of working for so many wonderful people. We truly appreciate you supporting our small family owned business which in turn helps the Louisville KY community. As time has went on we’ve heard some horror stories from new clients about their past experiences with other companies. We want to take this time to educate you on what to look for when choosing a top rated carpet cleaner in Louisville KY.
- Logos & Uniforms – Although this may seem simple but does the company you've chosen have a logo’d truck or van? We believe this very important so that you know who is arriving in your driveway - and ultimately in your home. Each of our staff will always arrive in a clean and properly logo’d truck or van. We will also be uniformed and we’ll greet you with a smile on our face. It is truly a pleasure to serve each and every one of you.
- A Guarantee – Does the carpet cleaner in Louisville you’ve hired have a guarantee and will they stand behind their work? We hit the mark 98% of the time but there have been the occasional times where we have needed to clean an area again or take another look at a stubborn spot. If for some reason you have an issue, please call us so that we can come out and look at and resolve the problem the best that we can. We stand behind our work and we really want you to be thrilled.
- Pushy Sales Tactics – We will admit, we’re not the cheapest carpet cleaner in Louisville, but we’re sure we're not the most expensive either. You’ll never get any high pressure sales tactics from us. If we notice that a piece of upholstery or your tile and grout floor could use a freshening up. We may give a simple recommendation and even be happy to give you an estimate to clean it at a later day that best suites you. If you want us to clean it the same day we’ll be more than happy to do that too. Remember, we want to educate you and we want your home or business to be clean and pleasurable to be in. If we can help you achieve that with our services we believe it would be a disservice to not educate you or provide that service for you.
- Bait & Switch – We consider ourselves an all inclusive company. What we mean by that is, we do not charge extra for pre-spraying our cleaning solution and we don’t charge extra for most spotting issues. For pet urine and odor and some spots such as multiple red dye stains, we may have to charge a little extra for those types of spots. Our cleaning solution removes 90% of the spots and soils that we encounter on a day to day basis. What we mean is, you won’t experience any bait and switch tactics from us. If you have a unique situation we’ll let you know ahead of time before we begin. There are carpet cleaning companies that will advertise a low price and then when they arrive they charge you for additional steps. We believe in providing a superior level of clean for all of our clients. The only extra charges you will experience from us are for additional services such as additional rooms, entry rugs, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning, and carpet protector application.
- Reviews & Testimonials - Does the company you've chosen have good reviews and testimonials? Click here to read our reviews and testimonials.
- Nice People – Is the staff friendly? Do they take the time to answer your questions? We promise to answer all of your questions and do whatever it takes to give you the best experience so that we can earn your repeat business and we hope you’ll refer us to your family and friends. We've been around the Louisville community for a long time now and we plan on keeping it that way.