A Few Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
Brett, the owner of the company, takes care of you throughout your experience with A1, from an initial rough estimate, scheduling, final estimates and the actual cleaning. He was great! He was punctual with the actual cleaning appointment and when returning all my texts and calls.
The day of the cleaning, before starting he measured all the rooms and was able to quickly put together 4 quotes for different treatments, including a green option. The cheapest option was very cheap. I went with the second cheapest option and I was very happy with my choice.
With regards to the actual cleaning, we had just over 1,500 sq ft of carpet to be cleaned in our newly purchased home, and there were a lot of spots. I didn’t think Brett was going to be able to take care of them all but I would say he got around 95%, the remaining spots being paint splashes. He did a great job and was very fast too, finishing under 2 hrs. I was very happy with his job and would absolutely recommend his carpet cleaning services. A great overall experience, with great results for a reasonable price!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 week ago
Had a wonderful experience with Brett this morning. Brett was on time, let me know when he was on his way. We went over options with no pressure to upgrade. He was thorough but also 'kwik.' He was also able to show me what grossness had been in my carpets. I would recommend his service to anyone.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Brett was super fast, and managed to fit us into a quick last minute time slot. He was very professional and the carpet looks fantastic. 10/10 would recommend!! We are moving and this took so much stress off our plates.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
This is the second time I have had Brett here to clean the carpets— he has done an excellent job! The first time he came our family was hit by the flu, he wore a mask and still got the job done!
I have also used other commercial cleaning organizations and I was really unhappy. I highly recommend A-1 Leila dry!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Brett was amazing!!!! Have had used services locally for carpet cleaning in the past,future will be A-1 KWIK DRY from now on. Love that he has a go green package, due to having two small dogs,safe for them and my family. Carpets look great very pleased 😀
You trust A-1 Kwik Dry to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your furniture as well? We understand that your furniture may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on our expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on carpet for years.
It all begins with an on-site analysis of your furniture to determine the appropriate technique—especially for any problem areas. Then we use our specially formulated furniture cleaning agents to powerfully but safely clean your furniture. Our experts ensure that everything is done right—without damaging the fabric. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, longer wear and improved air quality. You’ll be rid of the dirt, dust and other pollutants that collect in the cracks and crevices of your upholstered and leather furniture. And you can take comfort in the fact that better care extends the life of your investment.
To Schedule Your Upholstery Cleaning In Louisville
Call us today – (502) 955-6423
Louisville Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental & Area Rugs that are found in today’s homes come in many shapes and sizes, and also vary from the materials they’re made of. A-1 Kwik Dry cleans rugs made of cotton, silk, wool, rayon, nylon, polyester, and a mix of all of the above fiber types. We use the latest safe cleaning solutions and techniques to restore your rug’s vibrant colors, and soft feel. Your rug(s) will not only look bright and clean, but will also feel clean as well.
OUR ORIENTAL & AREA RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Inspection – First we will look over the rug for any damage, and determine what cleaning process is needed. For fine fabrics such as wool, silk, rayon, and cotton a more gentle but effect approach needs to be taken. However for rugs made of nylon and polyester we can be more aggressive as these materials are commonly found in wall to wall carpet.
- Removing Dry Soil – We have a number of processes to remove dry soil from your oriental or area rug. We remove as much of this soil as possible before applying any cleaning solutions, doing so ensures a better overall cleaning.
- Pre-Condition – We apply the proper safe cleaning solution to begin the process of breaking up the soil(s) that are embedded in the rug fibers, allowing a proper amount of dwell time to ensure maximum soil suspension.
- Rinsing & Drying – We will thoroughly rinse away all of the suspended soil(s) and cleaning solutions from your oriental or area rug. Our technicians then quickly dry your rug to ensure no damage is done from being wet too long.
- Post-Inspection – We’ll look over your rug to check to see if any additional treatments or spotting is needed. After we give the rug our ‘thumbs-up’ we’ll roll it up, and store it until your delivery date.