A Few Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 week ago
Brett was super fast, and managed to fit us into a quick last minute time slot. He was very professional and the carpet looks fantastic. 10/10 would recommend!! We are moving and this took so much stress off our plates.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Very friendly and quick service! In and out in less than an hour for 3 rooms. Even helped me turn our area rug to avoid wearing out the carpet even more in the high traffic areas without my asking. Professional and used chemicals safe for my baby and dogs. Great service! Will use again!
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Brett did an excellent job cleaning our air ducts. And best of all was very up front with the price. No jacking the price to then offer you their “discount”. He was personable and did a great job. Highly recommend him and A-1 Kwik Dry.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
BRETT was very personable and professional. He did an outstanding job and gave us some advice as new home owners. Will definitely use A1 kwik again.
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Brett recently cleaned the carpet in our home. He arrived to our home on time and worked efficiently while cleaning our carpets. The products he used do not have a strong odor and our carpets are not left wet/damp. Very satisfied with his work. We would definitely recommend A1 Kwik Dry!
You trust A-1 Kwik Dry to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your furniture as well? We understand that your furniture may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on our expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on carpet for years.
It all begins with an on-site analysis of your furniture to determine the appropriate technique—especially for any problem areas. Then we use our specially formulated furniture cleaning agents to powerfully but safely clean your furniture. Our experts ensure that everything is done right—without damaging the fabric. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, longer wear and improved air quality. You’ll be rid of the dirt, dust and other pollutants that collect in the cracks and crevices of your upholstered and leather furniture. And you can take comfort in the fact that better care extends the life of your investment.
To Schedule Your Upholstery Cleaning In Louisville
Call us today – (502) 955-6423
Louisville Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental & Area Rugs that are found in today’s homes come in many shapes and sizes, and also vary from the materials they’re made of. A-1 Kwik Dry cleans rugs made of cotton, silk, wool, rayon, nylon, polyester, and a mix of all of the above fiber types. We use the latest safe cleaning solutions and techniques to restore your rug’s vibrant colors, and soft feel. Your rug(s) will not only look bright and clean, but will also feel clean as well.
OUR ORIENTAL & AREA RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Inspection – First we will look over the rug for any damage, and determine what cleaning process is needed. For fine fabrics such as wool, silk, rayon, and cotton a more gentle but effect approach needs to be taken. However for rugs made of nylon and polyester we can be more aggressive as these materials are commonly found in wall to wall carpet.
- Removing Dry Soil – We have a number of processes to remove dry soil from your oriental or area rug. We remove as much of this soil as possible before applying any cleaning solutions, doing so ensures a better overall cleaning.
- Pre-Condition – We apply the proper safe cleaning solution to begin the process of breaking up the soil(s) that are embedded in the rug fibers, allowing a proper amount of dwell time to ensure maximum soil suspension.
- Rinsing & Drying – We will thoroughly rinse away all of the suspended soil(s) and cleaning solutions from your oriental or area rug. Our technicians then quickly dry your rug to ensure no damage is done from being wet too long.
- Post-Inspection – We’ll look over your rug to check to see if any additional treatments or spotting is needed. After we give the rug our ‘thumbs-up’ we’ll roll it up, and store it until your delivery date.