A Few Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Quick, quality service. The same guy I spoke to on the phone is who showed up to my house. Friendly experience and the carpets looks great! I'd called a few different carpet services but A-1 answered first (the others sent me to voicemail) and he was able to get me in the next day. Being available and accessible was important to me because I needed the job done ASAP. Will use again!
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 days ago
We've been using A-1 Kwik Dry for over 10 years now. They are very good at cleaning carpet. We haven't used their other services but we wouldn't hesitate if we did. They are nice people to work with. I would highly recommend them.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Brett has been cleaning for me for 20 years and I would never have anyone else. They are so trust worthy it is incredible and do the best work I have EVER seen. In addition, they are amazing for allergies because your carpet is not saturated.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 week ago
A-1 Kwik Dry is the very BEST!! The do business with integrity and honesty I would highly recommend Brett and his professional team!
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
Would highly, highly recommend this company. Very flexible with appointment times. Very friendly, with fast service! Our carpets have never looked cleaner! Will be using again!
You trust A-1 Kwik Dry to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your furniture as well? We understand that your furniture may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on our expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on carpet for years.
It all begins with an on-site analysis of your furniture to determine the appropriate technique—especially for any problem areas. Then we use our specially formulated furniture cleaning agents to powerfully but safely clean your furniture. Our experts ensure that everything is done right—without damaging the fabric. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, longer wear and improved air quality. You’ll be rid of the dirt, dust and other pollutants that collect in the cracks and crevices of your upholstered and leather furniture. And you can take comfort in the fact that better care extends the life of your investment.
To Schedule Your Upholstery Cleaning In Louisville
Call us today – (502) 955-6423
Louisville Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental & Area Rugs that are found in today’s homes come in many shapes and sizes, and also vary from the materials they’re made of. A-1 Kwik Dry cleans rugs made of cotton, silk, wool, rayon, nylon, polyester, and a mix of all of the above fiber types. We use the latest safe cleaning solutions and techniques to restore your rug’s vibrant colors, and soft feel. Your rug(s) will not only look bright and clean, but will also feel clean as well.
OUR ORIENTAL & AREA RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Inspection – First we will look over the rug for any damage, and determine what cleaning process is needed. For fine fabrics such as wool, silk, rayon, and cotton a more gentle but effect approach needs to be taken. However for rugs made of nylon and polyester we can be more aggressive as these materials are commonly found in wall to wall carpet.
- Removing Dry Soil – We have a number of processes to remove dry soil from your oriental or area rug. We remove as much of this soil as possible before applying any cleaning solutions, doing so ensures a better overall cleaning.
- Pre-Condition – We apply the proper safe cleaning solution to begin the process of breaking up the soil(s) that are embedded in the rug fibers, allowing a proper amount of dwell time to ensure maximum soil suspension.
- Rinsing & Drying – We will thoroughly rinse away all of the suspended soil(s) and cleaning solutions from your oriental or area rug. Our technicians then quickly dry your rug to ensure no damage is done from being wet too long.
- Post-Inspection – We’ll look over your rug to check to see if any additional treatments or spotting is needed. After we give the rug our ‘thumbs-up’ we’ll roll it up, and store it until your delivery date.