A Few Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 weeks ago
Brett came and cleaned our four bedrooms which are carpeted this afternoon. He was very pleasant and professional. He went to work right away, giving us an estimate and allowing us to choose which level of cleaning/deodorizing we wanted to use. He did a good job cleaning our carpets. The method he uses doesn’t make your carpets wet and soggy, rather they are almost dry when he left. We would highly recommend him! Very satisfied!
5 out of 5 starsposted 5 days ago
This was my first time using this cleaning this company. I took a shot in the dark and found it online. Brett,the owner,was kind and very courteous. He did an amazing job on not so new carpet. The pricing was good and well worth it. I will definitely refer his service and I will be a repeat customer!
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Brett was prompt, personable, and professional. When he arrived he took a few minutes to accurately measure my living room and then presented me with four levels of carpet cleaning options. He allowed me to look over the options and didn’t pressure me into spending anymore than I was comfortable with. Since we spend the majority of our time at home in our living room, our beige Berber carpet showed it. Brett was able to remove all of the stains, making them look almost brand new. They also smelled great and dried very quickly. I am very satisfied with the service I received today and will be using A-1 Kwik Dry for any future needs.
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
Brett did an amazing job. I have 8 cats and a 14 week old puppy (who is in the process of potty training). I called at 2:00 p.m on a Tuesday and he was at my house at 8 a.m the next morning. My carpet looks wonderful... No more puppy pee-pee spots 🙂 and smells absolutely amazing. Will definitely recommend Brett to all my family/friends & customers and will use him again in the future (when pup is completly trained). Thank you for making my house comfy and pretty again.
5 out of 5 starsposted 4 months ago
Brett, the owner of the company, takes care of you throughout your experience with A1, from an initial rough estimate, scheduling, final estimates and the actual cleaning. He was great! He was punctual with the actual cleaning appointment and when returning all my texts and calls.
The day of the cleaning, before starting he measured all the rooms and was able to quickly put together 4 quotes for different treatments, including a green option. The cheapest option was very cheap. I went with the second cheapest option and I was very happy with my choice.
With regards to the actual cleaning, we had just over 1,500 sq ft of carpet to be cleaned in our newly purchased home, and there were a lot of spots. I didn’t think Brett was going to be able to take care of them all but I would say he got around 95%, the remaining spots being paint splashes. He did a great job and was very fast too, finishing under 2 hrs. I was very happy with his job and would absolutely recommend his carpet cleaning services. A great overall experience, with great results for a reasonable price!
You trust A-1 Kwik Dry to clean your carpet. Why not trust us to clean your furniture as well? We understand that your furniture may be one of the biggest investments in your home. With that in mind, you can count on our expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians demonstrate furniture cleaning know-how with the same highly-effective hot-water extraction cleaning method we’ve been using on carpet for years.
It all begins with an on-site analysis of your furniture to determine the appropriate technique—especially for any problem areas. Then we use our specially formulated furniture cleaning agents to powerfully but safely clean your furniture. Our experts ensure that everything is done right—without damaging the fabric. The results speak for themselves: cleaner, longer wear and improved air quality. You’ll be rid of the dirt, dust and other pollutants that collect in the cracks and crevices of your upholstered and leather furniture. And you can take comfort in the fact that better care extends the life of your investment.
To Schedule Your Upholstery Cleaning In Louisville
Call us today – (502) 955-6423
Louisville Oriental Rug Cleaning
Oriental & Area Rugs that are found in today’s homes come in many shapes and sizes, and also vary from the materials they’re made of. A-1 Kwik Dry cleans rugs made of cotton, silk, wool, rayon, nylon, polyester, and a mix of all of the above fiber types. We use the latest safe cleaning solutions and techniques to restore your rug’s vibrant colors, and soft feel. Your rug(s) will not only look bright and clean, but will also feel clean as well.
OUR ORIENTAL & AREA RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- Inspection – First we will look over the rug for any damage, and determine what cleaning process is needed. For fine fabrics such as wool, silk, rayon, and cotton a more gentle but effect approach needs to be taken. However for rugs made of nylon and polyester we can be more aggressive as these materials are commonly found in wall to wall carpet.
- Removing Dry Soil – We have a number of processes to remove dry soil from your oriental or area rug. We remove as much of this soil as possible before applying any cleaning solutions, doing so ensures a better overall cleaning.
- Pre-Condition – We apply the proper safe cleaning solution to begin the process of breaking up the soil(s) that are embedded in the rug fibers, allowing a proper amount of dwell time to ensure maximum soil suspension.
- Rinsing & Drying – We will thoroughly rinse away all of the suspended soil(s) and cleaning solutions from your oriental or area rug. Our technicians then quickly dry your rug to ensure no damage is done from being wet too long.
- Post-Inspection – We’ll look over your rug to check to see if any additional treatments or spotting is needed. After we give the rug our ‘thumbs-up’ we’ll roll it up, and store it until your delivery date.